Directions: Please read warnings before using.
Patch Test First:
Test before each use by applying, as directed, to a small area of skin where hair is to be removed. Wait 24 hours. If no redness or irritation develops, proceed. Irritation or allergic reaction may occur with some people, even after prior use without adverse effect.
PREPARE! You will need scissors (1. TRIM!), clock (3. TIME IT) and a damp washcloth (4. WIPE & RINSE!)
It's always best to trim hair in the bikini area about 1/4" to 1/2" from the skin with scissors.
2. APPLY! Squeeze bettybare cream onto fingers and spread a thick, even layer on hair. Wash hands immediately after application.
3. TIME IT! Leave the cream on for 5 minutes. Then check a small area by wiping cream with a damp washcloth.
DO NOT RUB IN. Do not use soap. If hair comes off easily you are ready to WIPE & RINSE!
Total hair removal depends on thickness. If hair does not remove easily, leave on a few more minutes and check hair again. DO NOT EXCEED 10 MINUTES. Do not allow cream to dry on your skin.
4. WIPE & RINSE!
Gently wipe off cream with a damp washcloth. DO NOT RUB IN. Thoroughly rinse entire bikini area and pat dry. Do not use soap.
5. FINISH! You now have a conditioned smooth stubble-free betty!
...get your betty ready!
Wait 72 hours before repeating application. Wipe tube opening after every use. Keep bottle tightly closed between uses.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Why is bettybare so different from other popular cream hair removers? betty bare is the first at-home hair remover with special fragrance blossoms and a secret fragrant ingredient preventing that awful sulphur smell found in current cream hair removers on the market.
2. If bettybare is gentler and smells so good, does it work as effectively as other popular cream hair removers? YES! bettybare's gentle formula works just as good and better! Now you can enjoy a hair removal process without holding your nose and our revolutionary formula conditions skin too!
3. Can bettybare be used on other places on the body besides "down there"? YES! bettybare is gentle enough to use on arms and legs. (Like all cream hair removers, please do not use around the eyebrow area).
4. How often can I use bettybare? You may use bettybare as often as every couple of days! Use bettybare to replace expensive Brazilian wax treatments or use in-between waxings to prolong your next appointment. This skin conditioning formula is safe enough to always maintain a clean hair-free look. bettybare is perfect to remove hair growth around stencil shapes and eliminates bumps and in-grown hairs.
WARNING: IRRITATION OR ALLERGIC REACTION MAY OCCUR WITH SOME PEOPLE, EVEN AFTER PRIOR USE WITHOUT ADVERSE EFFECT. TEST BEFORE EACH USE BY APPLYING PRODUCT ON A SMALL PART OF THE AREA WHERE HAIR IS TO BE REMOVED. FOLLOW DIRECTIONS AND WAIT 24 HOURS. IF SKIN APPEARS NORMAL, PROCEED WITH THE FULL APPLICATION. DO NOT USE ON CUT, IRRITATED, SUNBURNED, INFLAMED OR BROKEN SKIN. KEEP AWAY FROM EYES. SHOULD PRODUCT TOUCH THE EYES, WASH THOROUGHLY WITH LUKEWARM WATER. IF IRRITATION OCCURS, CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN. DO NOT USE ON BREAST NIPPES, PERIANAL, OR VAGINAL, GENITAL AREAS, ON FACE, AROUND EYES, FOR EYEBROWS, IN NOSE OR EARS, ON CUT, IRRTATED, INFLAMED, CHAPPED, SUNBURNED SKIN, OVER MOLES OR WARTS, OR ON REVENTLY TWEEZED OR SHAVED AREAS.
IT IS RECOMMENDED NOT TO USE SOAP AFTER APPLYING, TO WAIT AT LEAST 72 HOURS BEFORE REAPPLYING, AND AT LEAST 24 HOURS BEFORE SUNBATHING, SWIMMING OR BATHING. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.